Smash down five burgers in five minutes to win fitness classes and a special prize.
PHOTO BY SUPPLIED
DUBAI – Dubai’s home-grown burger joint Ugly Burger and BARE DXB have teamed up to offer extreme foodies The Ugly Challenge to win a special prize.
It’s simple: smash down five burgers in five minutes to win fitness classes and a special prize.
The Ugly Challenge starts on November 25 and will run for three weeks. Up for grabs are five classes at BARE DXB and a special prize from Ugly Burger.
To join, you need to spend Dh100 at Ugly Burger in Shogun Media City or via Chatfood. A full refund will be given to all those buns of steel who make it through the five burgers in the time limit.
If you’re taking the challenge from your sofa, upload your video on Instagram and tag BARE DXB and Ugly Burger.
1. Time starts on first bite.
2. Time stops when final mouthful is empty
3. Only one 500ml water allowed during the competition
4. Automatic disqualification if you throw up
5. No dipping bread in water
6. Uploaded videos must show timer. Link to timer: www.timeme.com/count-up-timer.htm
7. BARE DXB and Ugly Burger will not cover any medical expenses due to injuries during the competition
New Covid-19 vaccination centre opens near Dubai World Trade Centre
Woman killed after being run over by husband’s car in Ajman
Filipina who won Dh1 million in Dubai: What’s next for new millionaire?
Mandatory PCR test every 7 days for these UAE employees
Motorist to pay Dh30,000 for Al Ain car crash that injured girl
Ugandan woman on trial in Dubai over Dh1 million theft
Fewer employees in UAE to get salary increase in 2021: survey
18 Dubai shops shut down for Covid-19 violations
New Abu Dhabi rules for Covid-19 vaccinated individuals
UAE recruitment agency to pay Dh23,000 after 2 Filipinos abscond