Picture for illustration purposes only.
PHOTO BY ARCHIVE
DUBAI – A three-year-old Bangladeshi boy died from severe burns after his mother accidentally spilled boiling water on him.
Police said the boy succumbed to injuries three days after he was admitted at Al Qasimi Hospital. A medical report confirmed that the boy suffered 33 percent burns in his body.
According to investigation, the mother and son were in the kitchen when she accidentally spilled a pot of boiling water on her son. ICA/Expat Media
What really happened in 2019 Dubai plane crash? UAE aviation authority releases final report
‘Miraculous’ Covid-19 medicine found, Bangladesh doctors claim
Canada visa application centre reopens in Dubai
7 winners split Dh1 million in Emirates Loto draw
Dubai’s illegal desert alcohol bar uncovered: 7 arrested
Abu Dhabi Police issue warning on child deaths in cars
13 new Dubai bridges: 7 minutes to travel on Umm Suqeim Street
Coronavirus in UAE: 726 new cases on May 30
70-year-old UAE expat survives Covid-19
Two Emirati teens arrested for stunt driving in Al Ain