Picture for illustration purposes only.
PHOTO BY ARCHIVE
ABU DHABI – The Mubadala group of hospitals in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain is offering free Covid-19 vaccination to all UAE residents.
The vaccine is available to anyone above the age of 16 with a valid Emirates ID.
“We can ensure that more segments of the population will have easy access to the vaccines. In addition, we are actively working on adding new vaccination centres and mobile clinics at various locations outside of our network and facilities,” said Hasan Jasem Al Nowais, CEO of Mubadala.
– Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (Al Khaleej)
– Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (Zayed Sports City)
– Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (vaccination booth)
– Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (Al Ain)
– Masdar City (opening soon)
To book an appointment, email [email protected] or call 800 4959
– Capital Health Screening Centre (Al Jazeera Sports Club, Al Ain and Mussafah)
– Amana Healthcare Rehabilitation Centre (Healthpoint)
– Amana Healthcare Medical and Rehabilitation Hospital (Al Ain)
– IPIC Square (Abu Dhabi)
Honest Abu Dhabi man praised for returning money to expat who lost his job
Student wins case vs Abu Dhabi university on cheating claims
13,000 illegal tenants, bachelors evicted from Sharjah family areas
Elina Svitolina to bid for her third Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title
Dubai driver returns Dh900,000 cash found in car
Ajman shopping centre closed over crowded sale
Businesses selling fake items close shop at Ajman China Mall
Man’s decomposed body found off Dubai coast
Simona Halep withdraws from Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships 2021
13 fined for playing cricket in unlicensed Sharjah playground
10 injured in Dubai after sleeping driver causes bus to crash