Emirates Loto has been renamed as Mahzooz.
PHOTO BY ARCHIVE
DUBAI – The region’s first Sharia-compliant draw Emirates Loto will be back on November 21 with a new name, Mahzooz.
The inaugural Mahzooz draw will take place on November 21 at 9pm. A grand prize of Dh50 million is up for grabs.
Participants can enter the draw through the Mahzooz website or through the Mahzooz app. The price of an entry is Dh35.
1. Go to mahzooz.ae
2. Create an account or log in to your existing account
3. Click Play on the top menu and select Play Now
4. Pick 6 numbers in Line 1. You can play multiple lines at a time and purchase tickets for future draws
5. Add the ticket to your cart
6. Click Add to Cart to pay using your Credit Balance or click Checkout to pay using your credit card or debit card
7. Receive a confirmation of your purchase via email or SMS
8. Watch the live draw on mahzooz.ae
1. Create an account or log in to your existing account
2. Go to Balance Summary under My Account and click Buy Credit
3. Enter the amount of Credit you wish to buy. Credit is non-refundable
4. Select your payment method or choose from your previously used cards
5. If you are using a new card, fill in your new card details
6. Click Pay Now and complete the transaction
7. Receive a confirmation via email or SMS
1. Log in to your account at mahzooz.ae
2. Go to Balance Summary in My Account or to Total Balance and click Transfer/Withdraw
3. To transfer your winnings to your Credit Balance to use for future games, click Transfer all Winnings. All transfers to your Credit Balance are final. You cannot request a reversal of the transfer or a refund.
4. To withdraw your winnings, enter the withdrawal amount. Any amount not withdrawn will automatically be added to your Credit Balance
5. Choose your withdrawal method
6. Fill out the relevant details to complete the withdrawal process
7. Receive a confirmation of your withdrawal via email or SMS
Is hope real for jobseekers? How to be the right hire during pandemic
Major change to UAE Commercial Law explained
Burj Khalifa lights up in tribute to Diego Maradona
Indian father, daughter drown in Sharjah
VIDEO – Mina Plaza towers demolished in seconds
Dh52 Under Armour Bags, Buy 1 Get 1 and more deals at Dubai Super Sale
Dubai’s first Christmas trees of 2020 sold in Satwa
Ajman fraudsters behind Dh2.8 million scam arrested
Dubai launches new initiative to help visa violators
Can you eat 5 burgers in 5 minutes in Dubai?
Man wins Dh1.2 million Dubai apartment