Emirates Loto has been renamed as Mahzooz.
PHOTO BY ARCHIVE
DUBAI – The region’s first Sharia-compliant draw Emirates Loto will be back on November 21 with a new name, Mahzooz.
The inaugural Mahzooz draw will take place on November 21 at 9pm. A grand prize of Dh50 million is up for grabs.
Participants can enter the draw through the Mahzooz website or through the Mahzooz app. The price of an entry is Dh35.
1. Go to mahzooz.ae
2. Create an account or log in to your existing account
3. Click Play on the top menu and select Play Now
4. Pick 6 numbers in Line 1. You can play multiple lines at a time and purchase tickets for future draws
5. Add the ticket to your cart
6. Click Add to Cart to pay using your Credit Balance or click Checkout to pay using your credit card or debit card
7. Receive a confirmation of your purchase via email or SMS
8. Watch the live draw on mahzooz.ae
1. Create an account or log in to your existing account
2. Go to Balance Summary under My Account and click Buy Credit
3. Enter the amount of Credit you wish to buy. Credit is non-refundable
4. Select your payment method or choose from your previously used cards
5. If you are using a new card, fill in your new card details
6. Click Pay Now and complete the transaction
7. Receive a confirmation via email or SMS
1. Log in to your account at mahzooz.ae
2. Go to Balance Summary in My Account or to Total Balance and click Transfer/Withdraw
3. To transfer your winnings to your Credit Balance to use for future games, click Transfer all Winnings. All transfers to your Credit Balance are final. You cannot request a reversal of the transfer or a refund.
4. To withdraw your winnings, enter the withdrawal amount. Any amount not withdrawn will automatically be added to your Credit Balance
5. Choose your withdrawal method
6. Fill out the relevant details to complete the withdrawal process
7. Receive a confirmation of your withdrawal via email or SMS
YouTube to tax content creators outside US: What it means for UAE
Chicking launches Dh12 Sweet and Sour Chicken
Bahrain defends UAE human rights record
Ellie Goulding, Andrea Bocelli to perform at Expo 2020 opening ceremony
Wrong answer on UAE Hope Probe costs Indian Dh46,000
More than 700 super radars to be installed in Abu Dhabi
Malta good option for expats eyeing competitive salaries, says official
Manny Pacquiao to run for Philippine president
Chance of rain, more haze forecast in UAE
47 things you didn’t know about Ramzy Hesham Villegas
Guide to green pass on your Al Hosn app in UAE