At the Dubai International Airport.
PHOTO BY ARCHIVE
DUBAI – Are you flying out of Dubai for the holidays? Make sure you come prepared if your flight is on one of the busiest days at the Dubai airport this season.
Emirates on Tuesday (December 11) revealed that more than 100,000 people will be passing through Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 on Friday and Saturday.
The busiest day at the airport will be on December 14.
Passenger traffic will also peak on December 21 and 22, with peak travel to continue throughout the month, according to Emirates. GAD/Expat Media
1. Arrive at the airport at least three hours before your flight departure.
2. Use online check-in as early as six hours prior to your flight.
3. You can also use a home check-in service for an extra fee
4. Make sure your luggage does not exceed the allowed weight limit.
5. Arrive at the boarding gate on time.
Get 30% discount on Chicking with new app
Dubai radio DJ Kris Fade helps rescue family from villa fire
Boy who died after being left in Dubai bus identified
Oil tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman arrives in UAE
New Dubai employment law covers leave, sick pay, gratuity
5-day Dubai super sale offers up to 70% discount
Dubai Summer Surprises 2019: all you need to know
Philippines ‘outraged’ by Filipina’s rape in Kuwait
Damaged oil tanker Front Altair ‘sinks’ in Gulf of Oman
Kylie Minogue coming to UAE for Dubai Rugby Sevens